When an employee is injured on the job, proceed with the following:

  1. Contact a preferred urgent care facility by telephone prior to sending the injured worker.
    • Inform the urgent care you have an injured worker coming and S & C Claims Services is the claims administrator.
  2. If a worker is seriously injured and needs immediate care or is transported by ambulance, the employer should have a co-worker or supervisor accompany the injured worker to assist with any insurance related information that the medical provider may require.
    • If possible, the injured worker must return to your office or job site after seeing the doctor and give you the doctor’s signed return to work slip or disability slip.
  3. If there is a serious injury, notify S & C Claims Services immediately by telephone at 1-800- 289-4502.
  4. It is necessary that the employer fill out the required Form 122 and notify S & C Claims Services immediately. Please forward the return to work/disability slip from the doctor to S & C Claims Services as soon as possible.

Please send the Form 122 and the medical slip to:

S&C Claims Services, Inc.
10421 S. Jordan Gateway Blvd., #400
South Jordan, UT 84095
Telephone (801) 268-0195
Toll free (800) 362- 5198
Fax (801) 255-0849

S&C Claims Services, Inc.
3601 N. University Avenue #200
Provo, UT 84604
Toll free (800) 362- 5198
Fax (801) 623-6035